Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Been away awhile

I've been away from my blog for a long time. I have been lucky enough to have been teaching and athletic directing at a small school in Washington state. I haven't had a lot of time to post my thoughts and share things that I have put together. I'm going to try and put more useful things for basketball coaches on my blog.

But for now, I wanted to share a couple of fantastic resources:

First is the Men's Basketball Hoop Scoop. It's a blog with hundreds (maybe thousands) of downloads of coaching information. Coach Peterman does a fantastic job of obtaining information and distributing it.
This Link HERE

Another is Coach Preheim's Blog. I have "stolen" a few things from this amazing collection of information as well.
This Link


Finally, Coach Wayne Walters invented the SWARM defense. It's an innovative way of playing defense. I have purchased materials from Coach Walters, and it is Top-Notch. He also has free materials in the "purchase materials" section!
Check out SWARM Enterprises!

Keep your eyes on this blog for some more x's and o's


thanks for looking
Coach F

No comments:

Post a Comment