Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On to new challenges

Recently I decided that I was going to try and share my high-tempo, high-possession system with other coaches. The reasoning behind this is that I really believe that the adjustments I've made to many of the popular systems in use today can help to convince coaches to PICK UP THE PACE OF THE GAME. I believe that my "system" is advantageous for coaches that have trouble letting go of "control".
The System I use is a combination of some of the popular high tempo systems currently in use. It uses elements of the Dribble Drive Motion, the Read and React, the Open Post, while also incorporating elements of the Grinnell System, the Pfeiffer attack, and the VMI attack.

Watch here for updates on this project.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sunshine :) About time you updated us...Way to go! Your system sounds very promising (even though I'm not a basketball afficionado...) Keep pushing for positive change! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete